- Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, USA
- “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi, Romania
- “Vladimir Andrunachievici” Institute of Math. and Computer Sci, Chisinau, Moldova
January 13, 2021
- 13:30-14:00 Stefan-Claudiu Susan. A practical implementation of Natural Deduction in Propositional Logic
- 14:00-14:30 Ioachim Drugus. Towards a Non-associative Model of Language
- 14:30-15:00 Tudor Bumbu and Iulian Cernei. Ensuring Access to the Moldovan Legacy using Elements of Artificial Intelligence
- 17:00-18:00 Alexei Muravitsky (USA). On Nonmonotonic Consequence Relations
January 14, 2021
- 13:20-13:40 Olesea Caftanatov. State of the Art: Augmented reality Business Cards
- 13:40-14:00 Stefan Stratulat, Gheorghe Morari, Dumitru Prijilevschi, and Tudor Bumbu. A Disambiguation Model for Natural Language Processing
- 14:00-14:20 Elena Kuznetsov, Eugene Kuznetsov. Generalized boolean algebras, boolean rings and extensional algebras
- 22:00-24:00 International meeting devoted to World Logic Day
- Martin Davis. Algorithms, Equations, and Logic
- To participate, please, access this link to register. You will receive a confirmation email containing the meeting password and instructions for joining the meeting. It will start at 2:00 pm CST that is 22:00 EET.
Announcing the winners of Moldovan and Romanian Prizes on Logic and Artificial Intelligence competition.