MFOI is an international conference on Mathematical Foundations of Informatics. It is intended to add synergy to the efforts of the researchers working on the development of mathematical foundations for computer science, also known as informatics.
The selected papers are published after each conference in the CSJM (Computer Science Journal of Moldova – indexed in Mathematical Reviews, Zentralblatt MATH, MathSciNet, DBLP, DOAJ, EBSCO) or in the Bulletin of Academy of Sciences of Moldova, ser. Mathematics (indexed in Mathematical Reviews, Zentralblatt MATH, SCImago Journal Rank (SJR), Russian RZh Matematika).
Any original contributions are welcome including but not limited to:
- data science
- theory of computing,
- theoretical issues in artificial intelligence,
- theoretical issues in automated reasoning,
- theoretical aspects of software system development,
- logics in informatics, databases, and artificial intelligence,
- data mining and knowledge discovery,
- knowledge representation,
- semantic technologies,
- natural language processing,
- formal languages and automata,
- cryptography and security,
- neural networks,
- natural computing,
- soft computing.
MFOI-2020 will be held in Ukraine. More …