MPLAI – Moldovan Prizes in Logic and Artificial Intelligence
1) The International Society for Logic and Artificial Intelligence (ISLAI), Chisinau, Moldova, and the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science (IMCS), Chisinau, Moldova, will award, each year, prizes for best papers in logic and artificial intelligence, further referenced as “MPLAI”.
2) Every citizen of Moldova, affiliated to a University, Institute, or Academy of Sciences, irrespective of their role, nationality, gender or age, are eligible for participation in competition for MPLAI.
3) The prizes are awarded by an evaluating board appointed by the IMCS.
4) Applicants are requested to submit an original (unpublished) manuscript written in English of a paper from 6 to 30 pages (one page approximating A5 size, i.e. about 800 words), on any topic that can be considered as pertaining to logic or artificial intelligence.
5) Each year the number of prizes and their types will be different and will depend on sponsorship.
6) One type of prizes will be awarded in those years when World Congress of Universal Logic is organized (“Unilog years”). This type of prize consists in
- Covering the payment of the successful applicant’s participation costs (travel, accommodation, registration fee) for the Congress, if the successful candidate will participate in the congress;
- Recommending of the paper of successful applicant for publication in the journal Logica Universalis.
7) All MPLAI prizes will be awarded on January 14, World Logic Day.