January 14, 2020 – 2nd edition of the World Logic Day
The International Society for Logic and Artificial Intelligence (ISLAI) in cooperation with the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University in Iasi, Romania and the Vladimir Andrunachievici Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science in Chisinau, Moldova organized the Moldovan-Romanian colloquium “Logic and Artificial Intelligence” on January 14, 2020. This event began at 3pm and continued at the restaurant at 18.
Some of the participants prepared a speech.
- Ioachim Drugus, Opening the event
- Tudor Bumbu, Elemente de Inteligenta Artificiala
- Stefan Stratulat, Directie in IA: Deep Learning
- Caftanatov Olesea, Interfete Inteligente
- Veaceslav Molodiuc, Silogism si Polisilogism Minim
We thank everyone for being involved in organizing the event.